what is it?

I was happily checking some Rangies on Ebay and inevitably found some I liked the look of but one has this picture amongst a set of images which were certainly more mott and bailey than David Bailey

it took me a while and some detective work but I know what it is finally or do I? Derek

Reply to
Derek

Looks like the back or a RR Classic to me.. (with some rust on the C pillar!)

Once turned 90 degrees clockwise...

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Agreed. Somewhere about 1988/9 vintage judging by the door trim.

Reply to
Dougal

It's a pre 88 RRC back seat with some nice rust to boot. That will need some severe sorting the rear inner wheel arches & seat belt anchorage points. this, I know from my first RRC purchase that looked better than that!!

Buyer beware.................

Reply to
Nige

ah that'll be a rangie rear seat rotated 90 left that'll be..

Reply to
Shayne

Reply to
Paul Coley

yes rear seat from a '84 (with a full MOT) it must rank as one of the less well composed pictures on ebay as well as being out of focus and rotated Derek

Reply to
Derek

Argh! my eyes!

-- Mark.

"nec aspera terrent"

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

MVP