-
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

How about this one, sad isn't it.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Not at all...well the Ford ones let you down a bit!

Reply to
Wolverine

I agree, owning Fords is sad.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Needs must and all that. Dont want to clobber the disco with loads of miles for work travel. Besides the mondeo was a bargain.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

On or around Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:47:28 +0100, Alex enlightened us thusly:

Oi. I'm quite fond of my 4x4 Sierra.

books, hmmm. a selection of Hayneses, a few odd catalogues (real steel, intermotor, local tool people, a heap of mail order books, Fream's "Elements of Agriculture", Blacks Veterinary Dictionary, Y geiriadur mawr, COD, Roget's Thesaurus, Penguin Dictionary of Quotations, and half-a-dozen animal handbooks

Oh, and on the shelf above, 'co they're too big: National Geographic World Atlas (in a box, so it stays nice, was a present from me grandma not long afore she died), Enzo Angelucci: World encyclopedia od civil aircraft and ditto military aircraft (excellent pair of books, these, if you can find 'em) and the Facom tool catalogue, which is about 3mm too tall for the other shelf.

Oooh, and I see on the bottom shelf: "The Home Workshop", no date on it, but I'd say from looking through it that it's probably pre WWII.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

YOU ANARCHIST!

Reply to
Mother

Far too much! a series 3, a Gaz and a Zil, can you spot them?

Dan

Reply to
Dan Mckenzie

I thought I had a 'large' collection of maps! Shirley you have the whole of the UK covered with that lot?

Reply to
Chris Naylor

i always keep a copy of "Rogers Profanasaurus" for when the official Land Rover manuals don't cover it!............

Reply to
Dave Reynolds