GS300 suspension

I've just traded in my '01 IS for an '02 GS300 with 25,000 miles. The car is immaculate, and I love nearly everything about it, but the suspension is too soft. I never expected it to corner like the IS, but I was hoping for a bit of a sportier feel.

Anyone here have any experience with suspension upgrades on the GS? Thanks.

DaveW

Reply to
DaveW

I'd check in with clublexus.com. There's a lot of folks doing GS300/400 suspension upgrades there.

These guys have been specializing in this sort of thing for awhile and Lexus dealers sell L-Tuned with full factory warranty: Pricey though.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen

i found the suspension i bit too soft, i had mine chaged, just the springs to H&R springs, now the ride is lowere by 1.4 inch at the front and 1.3 inch at the back. The ride and handling are spott on, not too soft or to hard. while i was at it i changed my rims also to 18`s all round.

If you are in the uk, H&R are what i found to be the best option, cost was £280 plus vat.

Reply to
Satnam Johal

Thanks. They stopped selling 18' wheels for some reason, but there's lots of good stuff there.

DaveW

Reply to
DaveW