1996 Polo

Can any owner of a 1996 8v Polo help me please by scanning the relevant page of the owner's handbook (all engine sizes share the same book) with the information regarding resetting the service display and emailing it back to me? Better still has anyone a manual they do not need that I could purchase. This is the 1993 to 1997 model with the warning lights in a strip rather than the multifunction display in the centre. My car came with the owners manual for the 1997 models onwards. The Haynes info is a bit sketchy and seems a compromise between the two .

Thank you

Eric

Reply to
Eric Brain