Alfa GTV exhaust pipe

Hello all,

I need a new rear silencer section for the exhaust on my 1997 Alfa GTV 2.0.... I was just wondering if anyone could reccommend a good place to buy them for a reasonable price. I've had a look around and the best price so far is about £140 unfitted +VAT +£10 postage. (that's only for the large silencer section, not the small box or the other pipe section which are about another £150 on top)

Also, is it worth looking for a stainless steel replacement?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Pete

Reply to
DesignElect

Look to your local motor factors for the exhaust if you are OK to fit it yourself - stainless systems are great if the car is in excellent condition and you plan to be buried in it when you die, as they last a loooooong time.

Reply to
Rev. Alfa Adam