Astra G Water Loss

Hi All,

Got a 2.0Di Astra G, 2000 year. It's started loosing water. I've not got the car now, it's with my sister. It's started to use quite a bit of water (like 1l in 5 miles), but with no obvious (to her) sign of leaks...

Any ideas where it could be going?

Cheers

Lee

Reply to
Lee Pasifull

If you look carefully you'll see that 1l is one litre! 11 would be eleven.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob Graham

Oh yeah!!! Thanks

Reply to
Mark W

My DTI has been losing a small amount of coolant (about 0.5 litres/1000 miles), and I thought the head gasket was leaking. It was tested and no leaks were found, so they said just keep an eye on it and bring it back if the consumption increases.

The Dervboy

Reply to
DervBoy

They sat it on some cardboard overnight last night, and it does seem to be leaking out of the engine bay - which is good news as far as I'm concerned :) Least it looks like it's not the head gasket :)

Thanks for the helpul replies.

Regards

Lee

Reply to