Autocentre, Queens Hill, Newport - AVOID AT ALL COST !!!

A bigger bunch of idiots you will not meet...

bought my tyres through Blackcircles.com and had them fitted here. Completely clueless. Poor serice, very slow, rude, and incompetent. Stupidly I asked them to do the tracking which they managed to screw up completely as well. Never been to such a piss poor tyre fitters !!!!

p.s. If you want good service go to Discount Tyres near the Docks in Newport. (No connection to me BTW !!!)

Reply to
paulfoel

Oh dear, they used to be such good value, and quick.

Reply to
Marcus Red

Marcus Red wrote

You missed the spam in the post?

Reply to
M² T..

No, I cut it out.

Anyhow, I found the Dr Who "Weeping Angels" house in Newport, so there.

Reply to
Marcus Red

Marcus Red wrote=20

No you didn't.

I know where that big red building is from the last episode. Ya Boo Sucks. (Allegedly)

Reply to
M² T..