Carburettor replacement / overhauls and exhaust manifolds

Can anyone reccomend where I can get the carburettor on my 1600 ford crossflow overhauled or where I can get a new one if I have to. The car its in only just squeezed throught the emissions test because of teh fuel not atomising, although the guy said we can lean it right up for the MOT I would quite like to get it fixed at the end of the summer. Also can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get a four branch manifold for the crossflow, mine has died a death and I think is more weld and putty than original metal. Thanks Dave

Reply to
dht

The message from "dht" contains these words:

Smashing carbs, with proper chokes, too.

Reply to
Guy King

Richard Porter

Try Burton Power Products.