Cheap Rover 820si Bargain!!!!

A bucket of soapy water berfore taking the photos wouldn't have gone amiss.

Reply to
gazzafield

It is only ?25!!

Reply to
Bobette

You would be just as well to run it in for scrap, you would get close to 100 quid as light iron, seems a shame I know.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

In article , Bobette wrote:

With an expired MOT it can only be regarded as scrap. Lady owner or not.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

wrote:

It would probably get through an MOT though if not for the door!

Reply to
Bobette

Have you ever considered taking your photos somewhere less pikey?

That's the first thing that would put me off when looking at that auction.

Reply to
SteveH

You always have the option of having it repaired, and MOT'd. It then might fetch a few hundred.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have you ever thought of coming up with a new catchphrase?

Reply to
gazzafield

"gazzafield" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

He works for Tesco; and with his job role it's hardly surprising. Not exactly kids' dream job, is it :-)

Reply to
r_trainer

Who are you talking about here? - because, as far as I'm aware, no-one posting on this thread works for any of the supermarket chains.

Reply to
SteveH

Romeo'

Honda VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark

I can't help it that I'm having an extension done!! At least I'm honest! It has bids now anyway! ;-)

Reply to
Bobette

I thought someone might like it for spares or repairs. Rover spares are hard to come by these days aren't they?

Reply to
Bobette