Citroen AX 1993

I have a Citroen AX 1993 and i have lost the radio code. I have been told that i need to take the radio out to find the serial code.

I can not however work out how to get the radio out. It doesnt have holes for radio keys (well not any that are clearly visable) can anybody help me please?

Here is a picture of the radio:

cledha

( snipped-for-privacy@supanet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

IIRC the outer bezel just levers/pulls off, and that gives access to the fixings for the radio itself.

Reply to
Adrian

Thank you. Im still a llittle confused lol i am useless with cars. What do you mean "IIRC the outer bezel" ?? hope you can help again.

Reply to
cledha

The plastic surround of the radio.

Reply to
Doki

IIRC = if I recall/remember correctly or... if it really counts

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Morton

Nope they are a right barstewerd to get out you need to slide a piece of metal either side of the radio even with the special tool from citroen I had to sacrifice it.

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

They are indeed.

When I had mine, I got the Citroen dealer to release it and never pushed it fully home again!

Reply to
Doctor D