CO emissions?

Hi All

I was just looking through my current cars paper work and noticed the emission test paperwork when it went through its MOT. Its a Rover 200 1.4 engine and first registered in 1997.

On the emissions paper work under Fast Idle the CO's say

Reply to
Donna

Make sure the car is nice & warm before the emissions test, and take it for an Italian tune up beforehand.

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

Italian tune-up: A blast down the nearest motorway driving as fast as you dare. French tune-up: Pack the boot with onions (only really applicable to Citroen 2CVs). American tune-up: Similar to the Italian, but don't exceed 55mph. Indian tune-up: Change the slicks on your 30 year old Austin Ambassador for some slightly less bald slicks. Cuban tune-up: Just chill out and have another Havana.

Any more?

Terry D.

Reply to
Terry D

Irish tune-up: Pour a pint of guiness in the tank

James of Sunderland

Reply to
James

"Donna" wrote in message news:kH11c.6011$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk... : Hi All : : I was just looking through my current cars paper work and noticed the : emission test paperwork when it went through its MOT. Its a Rover 200 1.4 : engine and first registered in 1997. : : On the emissions paper work under Fast Idle the CO's say

Reply to
Rigsby