Dog owners check your (AA) breakdown cover for exclusions

People are seldom allergic to humans, for one.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

The message from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

That's not fair, Dave. We all know you'd lick your balls if you could. (insert smiley here)

Reply to
Guy King

But it *is* inhuman, it's a dog. This is the issue that I have with certain people owning pets, they don't quite realise that an animal is an animal.

If it was a child, then fair enough, but it's just a dog. You're too emotionally attached; just wait until it gets ran over or becomes brown bread through another method, then you'll be crying most likely. Jesus...

Reply to
David R

Whatdya mean 'if' ?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's not a nice way to describe the recovery truck driver, however inhumanely he treated their pet.

So what if it's an animal? Most of them are probably better than a bunch of the trolls from here...

Why?

And?

Reply to
David Taylor

Some recent news stories from there have been pretty diluted, or even mis-interpereted by western news agencies. It's interesting to see 'free speech news' in China, uncensored by the government. When I was there teaching Chinese/English to wee laddies and lassies, it was strange to hear the government output, and actual (more accurate) news.

Still, a human life is a human life, some people's brains are messed up, that's the issue. I'd like to lose a few myself, but needs must.

Reply to
David R

It's a very basic animal that learns to respond in certain ways to get what it wants. You either love dogs, or you hate them. Thus, I presume you own one...

In reality a dog will be 'fine' in a cold atmosphere for a period of time, but owners get pissy about it. Pissy in the same manner that you would be with a child - an entity that matters - but a dog? Sheesh.

Reply to
David R

I do not have any pets.

I'm sure it would, and I'm not really upset about a fit and healthy dog being towed home in an emergency in a cold car.

My contention is with your implied (or expressed?) opinion that "dogs don't matter".

Reply to
David Taylor