Eurocarparts: excellent firm to deal with

Ordered a pair of BMW E34 subframe mounting bushes on Tuesday afternoon at a princely sum of £12ea. Got home from work today and they had arrived this morning. No special delivery charges or 'extras'. Correct OEM quality parts also. Wish all of my suppliers could work like that. So its "let's make a special puller in the lunchtime" day tomorrow followed by "keep the neighbours awake with my cursing and swearing changing the bushes" tomorrow night. Oh the joys of not having a pit or 4-post lift.....

JB

Reply to
JB

Seconded. Ordered quite a lot of bits for the s**te old Golf from them - exhausts delivered within 48 hours, and most parts are carried in stock.

GSF are equally as good.

Reply to
SteveH

I'm reasonably close to the one in Collier's Wood, but on the odd occasion they haven't had what I want in stock, it's there the next day. Excellent firm.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You need to get over to alt.autos.bmw and search out some e34 specific sites.

Reply to
adder

Why? (not that I don't regularly frequent that NG anyway). For the record, my homebrew bush removal/insertion tool I made yesterday and used very successfully last night, is based on the photos of the bush replacement procedure detailed on

Entertaining job though: circa 5hours to do both sides.

JB

Reply to
JB

i did these on my E30 - amazing fun - used a blowtorch and a chisel to get the old ones out- part of the alloy snapped and stayed in the body too - took me 2 hours solid to get that out - fairy liquid and threaded bar worked a treat putting them back in!

Reply to
mark