Fiesta 1.25 torque tightening settings

Hi all,

I'm going to fit a pair of new brake discs to my wife's 96 MK4 Fiesta Zetec 1.25 at the weekend but don't know the tightening torque for the mounting bolts.

Can anyone help out?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve

2 metric grunts.
Reply to
SteveH

I assume you mean for the caliper mounts, rather than the discs.

58nm.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Ah yes, I think that is what I meant. Sorry can't quite remember the caliper/disc mounting arrangement from when I changed the pads several months back.

Thanks!

Reply to
Steve