Fiesta - 2001 model

Hi

I've got a 2001 X Reg fiesta, and have a leak in the boot. I've had a look at the rear bumper and can only see the self taper's at the wheel arch. Could someone let me know where the other fixings are so I can remove the bumper and hopefully see where the water is getting in.

Thanks

Ewan.

Reply to
Ewan McNab

iirc the bolts go straight in from the bumper through the back panel, so lean into the boot and look towards your knees

Reply to
Mrcheerful