Fiesta Zetec

Just got a new Fiesta and when I got the the Hand book etc I did not check that all was there.When I got home I found that there was no Instruction Manual for the Sony Radio/Cd player.Went back to Garage to get one and stupidly just accepted the booklet I was given,got it home and find that it instructions appear not to be for the player I have.I will be going back to the Sales people again but I would just like to know if anyone has bought a Ford car with the Sony player and have been given a manual for it.

Any info on this slight problem will be appreciated.

allan

Reply to
allan

AFAIK Fords don't come with Sony radio's, it's probably been fitted by a previous owner that's if this is a second hand car and you mean new to you?

You can usually get the manuals from the manufacturers website.

-- Chris

Reply to
Chris Dugan

Ford have fitted Sony units to many of its range for a while now, either as original equipment or as an option. Primarily this is for vehicles with the MP3 capability.

My assumption was that the OP was talking about an '08 car; without any doubt a user guide would be part of the information pack supplied with a new car.

Sony are not too good in this respect. The original equipment Sony units fitted to Ford are exclusive, and not available directly from Sony.

Chris (also)

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Yes ,my car is brand new, only registered on 14/08 and player does have MP3 capability.I will be going back to Dealer again but I am just a bit puzzled that I have even to ask for the manual ,if there is one it should have been given to me with the car.I was just wondering if someone could say that there is such a thing and I could demand that the Dealer get one for me.

allan

Reply to
tab

looks like I changed my name