For sale....

I have *alot* of time for that!

Reply to
Max Hamlet

Grief - some people are just potty!

James - could you consider using something like TinyURL 'cos what you posted wraps round and not all newsreaders parse it properly.

Reply to
Guy King

Yes - I tried, but tinyurl wasn't responding for some reason. The BBC have caught up now, too.

Cheers,

Reply to
James Dore

Maybe, but everyone hated the maestro with the talking dashboard, what would we all think of a car with a talking dashboard AND attitude problem?

Adam H

Reply to
Ex Alfa Adam

That it was a Renault 25? We had one.

Reply to
James Dore

use tinyurl.com in future...

Reply to
Sum Ting Wong

Echo!

See my reply to Guy's similar request further up the thread.

cheers,

Reply to
James Dore

It's annoying, but try piecing it together yourself in future? It's easy...

Reply to
DocDelete