Ford code please

From my Ford Focus standard ford radio thingy. serial number is M035821

mucho thanks

Reply to
skatemuties

2823
Reply to
Mrcheerful

'kin ell, is it that easy?

Reply to
Conor

for many radios yes, some require an eeprom code dump which is a fair bit harder and involves a bit of hands on, I don't get involved with those.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Yes, that is why so many stolen radios still apear on ebay. Vauxhall radios can easily be stolen and then used in *ANY* vauxhall car using a Tech2. You don't even need the security code a lot of the time. Just "code and go". Ford are the easiest ones to get going again. If you buy any car radio from ebay, be expecting a call from the police. Many have been charged with handling stolen goods.

Reply to
Tim

I somehow doubt it. I bought a phone on ebay which I found was stolen. When I informed the local police they just took a note and phoned back a couple of days later to say they had loads of stolen items to deal with and did not plan to do anything unless I really insisted.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

You're replying to the famous "LPG Tim". He knows nothing.

Reply to
Pete M

In article , Pete M writes

Is this a morph of "ian.beale", aka Rob, the Tiscali Idiot?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Mike Tomlinson saying something like:

Certainly using the same news server.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Surely it's the sellers not the buyers who can be expecting a call from the police, Dim?

Reply to
Graz