Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

Hi please help I need a code for a daewoo radio please, Serial no is DW24N0339106 BH30D Model no AGC-0071RF PART NO 28185BH30D

That's all the info I can see please help someone!!!!!

Reply to
janinesmith323

Hi, I need some help with a radio code for a Nissan Micra K12 with a 6 cd changer. I have a Serial number of BP536556021238 but no part number as the sticker is Missing! As to why someone would remove it is beyond me! Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance Rich

Reply to
richjparnell

2691 or 0691
Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi i got a 2004 nissan micra. my battery have bean removed and the radio is asking 4 hey code. BP3349 58118059 2495

Reply to
55trash9918

2495 or 0495
Reply to
Mrcheerful

replying to Mrcheerful, palatium wrote: Hi Mrcheerful, I wonder if you could help me to get the code for my nissan qashqai 1.5dci. The serial number is 1084568 and the device number 7612830022 (date 09.05.11). Thanks

Reply to
palatium

Sorry, I cannot calculate that type, old Blaupunkts are easy!

Reply to
Mrcheerful

hi,

Please could you help me find the code for Nissan Micra 2005

Blaupunkt BP334958113511

7643349318

Thank you very Much Yoli

Reply to
yolandakhn

7969 or 1969
Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi I need a radio code for a 1997 Nissan Micra BP6340V3602476 part no 281135F600.

Bought the car an elderly lady and she hadn't got it.

Any chance any can help

Reply to
gaztuffy

5587 or 1587
Reply to
Mrcheerful

hi.i m looking for the radio / cod for nissan micra pleas -BP334958112846 thank u and is not stolen

Reply to
natalienajimlily

5917 or 1917
Reply to
Mrcheerful

HI I NEED THE CODE FOR BP234631998662 7642346318 022458 A MICRA K12 PLEASE

Reply to
jcptyres

6490 or 0490
Reply to
Mrcheerful

I've bought a second hand Nissan Micra k12, year 2005, without the radio code. After changing the battery, I need the code to unblock the radio. On the back of the radio there are those codes.

28 185 AX613 HP-3123 8 635 123 393. 0 Can somebody help me to unblock it? Thanks.
Reply to
jackomo.si

Christ. How many of these Missan Micras have you got?

Reply to
Duff batteries anyone?

Hi my son has just got a vauxhall corsa but we don't have the code to get the stereo out of safemode could anyone here help the numbers on the back are GM020318013270 AND

7649200321 Many thanks Dean
Reply to
deanroofer

Just thought I should add as there seems to be two codes given for some stereos as you dont now the year its a 2002

Reply to
deanroofer

The Blaupunkt radios have two alternate codes. Yours I cannot help with. Your vauxhall dealer should be able to help with the code, but they usually charge.

Reply to
Mrcheerful