Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

Thanks 3339 was perfect,all functioning again. You are ace

Reply to
suedave1972

You are very welcome.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

I have taken a cd 4000 radio sn M019682 from a fiesta to put in my transit, the online code finder suggests its 7113 but that doesn't work, any suggestions or is the radio scrap.

AJH

Reply to
news

My calculator says 5140 for the numbers above

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thank you I will try those on Monday

AJH

Reply to
news

Hi guys Really hope someone can help this is the 2nd time I need a code for my ster eo, 1st time I got the code but stupidity lost it after it worked with no p roblems. Now I need the code again so got the code from the same palace and it won't work ( 0926 ) and now have the wait 1 hr. That's not 1 hour at al l. Please can someone help. Do I have the correct code?

Bp 3349 4 7225147

7 643 349 318 Thanks all
Reply to
elliottmaltby7

it should be 4574 or 0574

Reply to
Mrcheerful

stereo, 1st time I got the code but stupidity lost it after it worked with no problems. Now I need the code again so got the code from the same palace and it won't work ( 0926 ) and now have the wait 1 hr. That's not 1 hour a t all.

Thanks alot I'll try them in the morning

Reply to
elliottmaltby7

y stereo, 1st time I got the code but stupidity lost it after it worked wit h no problems. Now I need the code again so got the code from the same pala ce and it won't work ( 0926 ) and now have the wait 1 hr. That's not 1 hour at all.

OK code worked thank you saved me a stack of cash. Code 4574

Reply to
elliottmaltby7

replying to as08152578630, najmeddin wrote: pls help with radio code vw serial#z1z7e5234787 &vin# wvgzzz7lz4d055250

Reply to
najmeddin

Strangely it did not work so I got a 6000d from ebay.

Is there any way of retrieving these radios?

AJH

Reply to
news

that should have an M.... number those are calculatable. you can check the serial by turning on and pressing 6 and 1 together, release 6, after a bit the serial should show.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi, My Wife has a 2003 Micra, can anyone please help with the radio code? : BP234632011138

7642346318 Thanks in advance kevin
Reply to
kevtrew

9748 or 1748
Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi, would you be able to help?

I have a 2nd hand Nissan Qashqai and the radio is locked due to my husband changing a headlight bulb! I don't have the code. The serial number is 3075

549 and the device number is 7612830022.

Thank you,

Kate

Reply to
Krackers11

afaik this is main dealer only, or ask here:

reg worts is the man on there that will know

Reply to
Mrcheerful

and changing a headlight bulb! I don't have the code. The serial number is

3075549 and the device number is 7612830022.
Reply to
Krackers11

Please MRCHEERFUL I have Nissan micra and I need your help to decode my car stereo the serial numbers are BP334936390775 and 7643349318

I will appreciate your help

Reply to
toksyjobi

should be 2035 or 0035

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi Mrcheerful, I have an 05 Nissan Micra and I wondered if you could help me decode the car stereo, please!

The numbers are: BP334958115421

7643349318

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me, I'm tired of driving in silence! Thank you :)

Reply to
caoimhecobley