Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

[...]

Possible a referral from a Micra forum?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Just bought a second hand Vauxhall Corsa with Grundig 2002 (E) Part no 09115094.

Serial no GM020211379070

Can anyone please help, I can't find the code anywhere

Thanks

Reply to
JDizzle

Apparently it is possible to read the eeprom and ascertain the actual code from that, and to alter it there too, but it would not be worth it for any regular common radio

Reply to
Mrcheerful

try 4829

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks I'll give it a go

Reply to
jon.drew1980

Hy , i lost the code of my nissan np300 Sn : pp2787hc0015886 Can u help me pls tnx

Reply to
alexxlazar

Reply to
bryan.leventis

Help please, dead, battery and lost cod eon a nissam micra 2003, BP234631954507, Nissan MM CD-K 7 642 346 318 022458 - I think it is just the 1st BP number people need but can't find online calculators to decode...

Reply to
bryan.leventis

5950
Reply to
MrCheerful

Got problem of my Nissan nv200 radio . Need code . Model no . Pp-3151j-b . Serial no. CL0943 A 0030462 . Can help decode ? Thank you

Reply to
lcw.limr

Please can I have code for Nissan Micra radio BP538463841546 and 7645384318

Reply to
tenbyhelpinghands

9214
Reply to
MrCheerful

Worked a treat. Thank you very much

Reply to
tenbyhelpinghands

miercuri, 23 iulie 2008, 02:12:20 UTC+3, RegWorts a scris:

Blaupunkt werke GMBH fiat punto higth cd serial 815BP137623244213 and anouther serial 7641376316 made in portugal (Thanks)

Reply to
mihaita.ono

Fiat blaupunkt are the odd ones out !

for a fiat version radio it should be 2162

if it is replaced out of something else then 0324

try the 2162 first

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi sorry to jump on the back of this, my girlfriend bought a second hand Ni ssan Micra 2006 plate and was told that it had a new battery installed and because of this the radio was scrambled but all she had to do was call Niss an for the code. What they didn't tell her it'd cost £35.

By the looks of reading other posts, I assume you would need her radio mode l serial number first? Where exactly can she find it? On the unit itself or manual? I won't be seeing her until the weekend to suss that one out.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated :)

Reply to
sk33za

The radio has to come out and record all the numbers shown. Most radios need a couple of removal tools to depress the antitheft mountings to get them out, car shops sell them very cheaply.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi I just bought a 2007 Nissan Micra with the following info: BLAUPUNKT WERKE GMBH

SERIAL: BP5384 7 1191745

PART: 7645 384 318

NISSAN MMR CD-G

Can someone get a code for me? Thanks so much.

Amber

Reply to
amber.cushing

0992