Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

Dear all, I would be really grateful for the key code for this radio MM CD-K 7 643 349 318 BP 3349 4 7258050 on my K12 micra with no handbook and a new starter motor, thanks! Tim

Reply to
timcochrane5

9276
Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi I'm not sure how this forum works, I would be really grateful for the code for my radio (K12 micra) MM CD-K 7 643 349 318 BP 3349 4 7258050 I think I'll only get your reply if it's posted to the forum... alternatively snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com thanks, Tim

Reply to
timcochrane5

Thank you so much for your help - great to have music again!

Reply to
timcochrane5

Hi all, I would be grateful for the code for my radio (K12 micra) MMR#2 CD-G

7 647 383 318 BP 7383 A 9402325 Thanks for your help, wwolanski
Reply to
wwolanski75

8555
Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi there, I am trying to find out the radio code for my astra van 54 plate, the radio is a grundig car 200 and the serial number is GM020031084285. If anyone could help I would an most grateful.

Reply to
pjwills42

Hi there, I am trying to find out the radio code for my astra van 54 plate, the radio is a grundig car 200 and the serial number is GM020031084285. If anyone could help I would an most grateful.

Reply to
pjwills42

Hi there, I am trying to find out the radio code for my astra van 54 plate, the radio is a grundig car 200 and the serial number is GM020031084285. If anyone could help I would an most grateful.

Reply to
pjwills42

hi my serial number is bp234756232813

Reply to
nickthejeeppeace

should be 1413

Reply to
MrCheerful

try 9543

Reply to
MrCheerful

Thanks for the response Mr cheerful, unfortunately that code is not the one.

Reply to
pjwills42

I have double checked and that should be it from the numbers given, is there any chance that the numbers you gave were misread or in the wrong order?

Reply to
MrCheerful

ah, just discovered that for some GM radios there are two numbers, one is a part number, usually starting 764 and the other is the GMetc number, can you take a look and see what other numbers there are and I will try again, since the first three numbers to put into the calculator are the radio type, which is not the same as the designated radio model (why?) For example an sc202 radio is actually a type 850 for the code calculator.

Reply to
MrCheerful

It's got grundig 327915646 on one line, No 24 455 468 on another line, 9.18298-8451 on another.after car 200 there is a D in brackets. There is also the number 02 55433 0330 108428 5 Do any of these help?

Reply to
pjwills42

From that, I believe the relevant number from the strings is 433 as the model plus the last 7 digits 1084285, plugging those into the calculator gives the code 4841

I hope this works, please let me know either way.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Just tried it, this one does not work either unfortunately. Thanks again for trying.

Reply to
pjwills42

If it is the original radio then a Vauxhall dealer can supply the code, at a cost, or you could ask the previous owner.

Reply to
MrCheerful

thankyou very much it worked a treat

Reply to