Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

Hi there, wonderful Mrcheerful!

I'm trying to repair radio in my girlfriends Nissan Almera 2004

the device is Clarion serial no. CL052950175308 model no. PN-2424M

IF You can help, would be much appreciated and it will make my girl happy!

Thnx anyway

Reply to
technine

The calculator needs the last 4 digits of the barcode, if there are two barcodes, it is the lower one. If you can provide that I will try the calculator, I have never had a successful result from it, you might be the first.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Just one barcode and without any different numbers than serial no.

I made a photo of the sticker on the surface of a radio box, when pulled it out of console

technine

when put in the calculator that gives 6536

I hope it works, but previous tries have not been successful, please let me know either way.

Reply to
MrCheerful

OK, at the moment my girlfriend went out of town with that car, but definetely later will try the code You gave and make a response about the result, hopefuly, succesful in this case. How many times it allows to enter wrong?

Great Thank You in advance!

Reply to
technine

Hi, looking for a code for a Nissan Micra 1998 Blaupunkt stereo:

BP6340W4251560

7646340318

Cheers in advance.

Reply to
JJ

8968 should do it
Reply to
MrCheerful

the time delay gets longer after each incorrect try, after a set number (probably ten) the radio will nedd to be left turned on for 24 hours before codein or 0000 will come up again.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hmmm. Just seen something saying that the calculator will onlywork for barcodes starting CO, not CL. So it seems likely that the number I gave you will not work. You could try moneysavingexpert.com in the radio codes forum.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Apparently there should be (if it is decodable) another number just starting with a C (not followed by an L) Your picture does not show such a number, sorry. However, I have gained some more knowledge !!

Reply to
MrCheerful

I saw it somewhere here written earlier before, but wanted to give a try anyway. Helping others is very kind of You! A good man with honor and respect.

Reply to
technine

What is the '6 months code' bit about?

Norman Rowing

ISTR something about overiding the IMMO EEPROM rather than the radio EEPROM on this set.

Reply to
Norman Rowing

He just means he will only provide one code per user in a six month period.

Reply to
MrCheerful

What a wanker!

Reply to
Norman Rowing

Spot on! Worked, much appreciated :-)

Reply to
justinjones1970

Hi i looking for a code gor my husbands kia sorento jvc radio please.. Model kw-s601b Serial no 161x4150 and stamped on the metal casing is JV20601Ua14153. There is also a sliding plate with 0657 engraved on it.. Would this be the code please? Any help would greatly assist, hes driving mad moaning of no radio!! Thank you.

Reply to
julie.kidson48

Not one I can do, sorry, try moneysavingexpert radio code forum

Reply to
MrCheerful

Sorry think I posted the original in the wrong place

Sorry if this is also the wrong place

Hi. I had to get a new battery and now my radio needs a security code. Not looking forward to a silent Easter holiday 5 hour drive. Would be really grateful if anyone has the code for the following Nissan micra radio Serial number BP334936398974

10 digit number 7643349318

Thanks in advance

Reply to
elizabethuglow