Guess the Fault

It is 'losing' not loosing.

the name is 'Doki'

and if you turn on spell checking it will highlight misspelt words and those that are not in its dictionary, this will allow you to double check any awkward words, such as Doki. However, it won't find losing/loosing.

Mrcheerful

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Post corrected.

Reply to
SteveH

Reply to
Pat Crouch

Nothing, apparently.

So, here we have an offensive, illiterate f****it who can't operate a newsreader.

Reply to
SteveH

I originally came on this newsgroup to discuss cars. Because I made a genuine mistake with someone's name, then it as turned into a school playground, only in this case it seems to be immature adults who seem to want any excuse to have a go at someone. Why don't those who have slagged me off, go onto chat rooms? You will find many like yourselves.

I am not going to respond to any further abuse, I will be then as bad as you. Grow up!

Rodders

Reply to
Pat Crouch

Why not simply apologise to Doki (I'd not bother about the subsequent ones), and cease top-posting (you've had a pointer to an article which explains what that is, so don't pretend you don't understand it)? That would make most people happy.

will help you format your posts correctly.

clive

Reply to
Clive George

Had a pointer? wot u on about. I have explained I made a mistake but I am certainly NOT apologising to anyone, so do one

Reply to
Pat Crouch

Top posting.

I'll repeat it, this time in capital letters, in case that makes it any clearer : TOP POSTING.

It's been mentioned to you many times in this thread, so why haven't you done anything about it?

Here's the pointer again:

Follow that link (just click on it, it should work), and read the contents of the article.

When you've read it, read it again, just to make sure you understand what's in there. When you've done that, you may wish to follow this link:

and install the software provided there - it's one generally recommended solution to help people using OE (like you) to get their formatting right.

Why not? It's the polite thing to do. It won't cost you anything. It'll actually enhance your reputation.

clive

Reply to
Clive George

Well, apparantly I am a fuckwhit, so I don't understand, secondly because it annoys you, I will continue. Bye

Reply to
Pat Crouch

A newsgroup, like all such things in life, it has its rules and conventions. Which vary somewhat between groups. If you wish to break those conventions don't be surprised if you get a verbal kicking. A wise person reads for a while before contributing to find out what those 'rules' are.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Bye f****it. Plonk.

Reply to