Installing a 3rd party CD player in an Astra

I have an '02 astra that came with a cassette player. I would like to install my kenwood cd player in it's place but would like to retain the display that sits on the dashboard.

Is there any sort of connection that can accomodate this?

Cheers.

Dan.

Reply to
Dan

Not sure about kenwood...... can retrofit Sony's to do this..... Lead and interface = £65.00

JK

Reply to
JK

mark williams