Lidl Battery Jump Starter From Monday

How long is reasonable?

I got one from Costco before the offer and then went to get one frm Lid;; but all sold out.

But the costco one came in very handy the other night when my battery went dead.

I'd left the face lift in my car in ... I just can't believe the clock on it can drain the battery totally in a few days, could there be somethign wrong with it? It's a 4 year old Sony MiniDisc player.

I wish the silly clock would just turn it'self off if it know no one has used it for a few hours.

Reply to
Dee

Is your name M J ?

Reply to