Look at this auction - pink escort diesel cabrio! LOL

Its just too funny, wonder if it will sell!

Me
14 years old and only 4 months MOT. The question I'm asking is "is the bidder genuine?". I certainly wouldn't bid that sort of money for a car like that without giving it a thorough look over.

Most cars will sell at auction if there is no reserve.

___

DP