m reg corsa van cam belt change

can some one tell me when the cam belt needs changing it done 100k and iv had it 5 mins and dont no much about it. and is there anything i need 2 look out for

Reply to
wenborne

can some one tell me when the cam belt needs changing it done 100k and iv had it 5 mins and dont no much about it. and is there anything i need 2 look out for

Reply to
wenborne

If it is the 1.7D Isuzu Engine, im not sure on the exact inteval, but I think it is 60k or 80k, but I can say... make sure you do the roller things too.

I have the car version and do it at about 40k to be sure.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton