MGF Brakes

Hi

My MG is pulling to the left. The wheel gets hot so I assume the calliper has siezed.

Is it an easy job to get the pads out and free off the piston(s)? Or will a new calliper and disc be required?

Any one with a helpful hint re this job?

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Heh heh - on uk.rec.cars.mg you said this is your girlfriends car. We know the MGF is a girls car on this group too you know ;-)

Dismantling and rebuilding is worth a try - shouldn't be too hard.

Reply to
DougP

Gobblers Gussets.

------------------------------------------------- Ted Rubberford. 'The Man In The Red Latex Skintight String Vest'

Reply to
Teddy Rubberford

You can probably free it off but calipers aren't that expensive

Reply to
DuncanWood

prolly metro ones

Reply to
Mr Jolly

Yeah really it is the girlfriends......I've got a much better car. A Pug

406!!!

Reply to
Steve