misting windows

Hi can clear with aircon, also have air coming in from outside to stop it misting up...... occasionally after a cold night I find, as do my colleagues returning to their cars after nightshift, that the windscreens are misted. Any tips or good products to stop this?

cheers

Reply to
Coach

Check

from a week back...

Reply to
df

"Coach" wrote in news:iAuoh.56110$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe7-gui.ntli.net:

If you're leaving the aircon on, try switching it off a few minutes before the end of your journey. This reduces the problem a lot.

Stu

Reply to
Stu

Is there a pollen filter in it? how would I find out?

Reply to
Coach

Whaght sort of car is it,

df

Reply to
df

Don't breathe?

Regards, Ian

Reply to
Ian

oops yaris verso

Reply to
Coach

Not much, unless you remove all of the moisture from the car before you get out.

I generally find that putting the a/c on when the car is cold actually mists up the windows before it clears them.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt