Mitsubishi Colt 1.3glx

Anyone got any opinions on this car (good bad ugly)

Thanks for any help

Lost

Reply to
Lostin1999

Is this the new one? All the others I've seen (my boss had one probably 1994 ish) or owned (A reg) were pretty good and reliable. The car seems to have grown then with the latest incarnation shrunk again.

Reply to
Malc

its a 2000 model (sorry forgot about the importance of such!!

was asking for a friend who on test-driving decided to buy there and then so a bit irrelevant asking me to get info for her! lol

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
Lostin1999