Mondeo Dampness Problem

This being the first winter I have had my '98 Mondeo hatchback I have noticed more dampness on the interior windows ,particularly the front and back screens compared to some other cars in the street ,after the car has been sitting overnight . Is this a known issue with this model or can anyone suggest a reason .?? Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

MAybe you're a bit sweatier than your neighbours? :)

Reply to
Robert R News

Nah-I save that for bedtime :-)) Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Shut your vents, it might help.

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

Mondeo's have a problem with the "pollen" filter..... it is located under the passenger side wiper scuttle.... When the air is humid (like now) it really blocks up causing the residual water lying around it to be drawn in around the edges... thus the dampness.... Replace the pollen filter and take stock and fit it correctly... If fitted wrong you will have more of a water leak.

JK

Reply to
JK