Re: 110 Reversing light switch

In article , SpamTrapSeeSig writes

110 CSW, circa 1989, standard UK wiring (not Mil. converted AFAIK). > >I give up - can't find it in the Haynes, nor the manuals I've >downloaded off the Net, and who knows where the wiring loom goes... > >Bulb intact, no volts at socket when reverse is selected, but cannot >locate the right fuse in the box (has standard two columns of fuses, >plus two "aux" fuses on LHS). > >Am I barking up the wrong tree? Is it possibly/probably/unlikely to be >the switch (don't say 'yes'!)? where does the loom usually run, >front-to back?

Found it in the manual! Top rear of selector housing (LT77). Question now is - is it easy to get at & replace. I don't want to go through all the hassle of taking the tunnel cover off to find I still can't replace it...

Advice (as always) much appreciated.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

In article , Pantelis Giamarellos writes

Thanks very much Pantelis!

It's a good excuse to leave it until the week-end, when the rest of the family get back from holiday - wish I'd gone with them now!

I've a 12-year-old who'll love the 'exercise'...

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

So must either start the procedure for the creation of one more assistant or ask you wife to provide him treasured input. I think reverse lights monitoring will be the best for her.

Take care and glad to be of assistance. Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

I just woke up so typing is at least awful.

I repeat the posting this time hopefully typed right.

more assistant or

Take care and have a nice day. Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos