MOT failure query

Does anyone know if the rear screen washer spay is not working, is this an MOT failure point ?

Reply to
Mondeo Owner

no

Reply to
Mr Jolly

What, no-one at all ? Not even the examiners ? ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

You asked two questions in your first posting. The OP was answering your last question. What he should have said was:

Yes..No

Reply to
ABC

No I didn't, that was my first posting ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Sorry, should have seen where I was posting before hitting the send button.

ABC

It's never worked on my SD1 which I've owned for near 20 years. And it's never failed an MOT - on that. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

wow! you can ... read the code?

Reply to