Nissan Micra indicators.

Have a fault on daughters M reg.Indicators are failing intermittently. Have played around with wiring taken bulbs out and sprayed with WD40 checked all parts of loom, fuses etc. that I can reach, and it all works fine untill next time.Could it be the relay, there are four to the right of the fuse box below steering column, anyone know which one it is ? (Haynes is a waste of time)Thankyou in advance.

Reply to
""macn7"

My first port of call for almost all indicator faults like this is the hazard warning switch. Next time they're playing up, give it a good waggle and nine times out of ten they'll burst into life.

Reply to
Guy King