On the Lotus Evora

Recent motoring activities have had the effect of pointing me towards the website of the highly esteemed Lotus plc. Dribbling my way through the available creations I came upon the Evora and my jaw is still dragging along the sliding shelf upon which this keyboard is plonked at the indescribable beauty of the thing. If you disagree you are wrong. There will be no discussion or argument; you are just plain wrong, you have no taste, and you should be forced to drive a Rover Metro for all eternity. My word, what a lovely thing it is and it has been placed a fair way above the Porsche I had earmarked for when Mrs. Lottery smiles upon me.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

"Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

It's just an Elise limo, y'know.

Reply to
Adrian

And your point is, exactly?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Not as pretty as these IMO,

AND they've got room for my dogs. ;-) Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Sorry, you're wrong. Astons are very lovely but not as lovely as Lotuseseseseses.

Your Metro will be waiting for you outside, complete with dog cage on the back seat.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

How did a plastic body with light weight aluminum chassis get to be

150Kg heavier than my 80's tin can?
Reply to
Peter Hill

and near as damn it double the weight of my 60#'s tin can.

and who is knocking the Rover Metro, IIRC the lotus line up used the Metro engine for several years.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Nonsense. Lotuseseses are hairdressers cars. Astons are for men (and dogs).

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Lotus = Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious.

Reply to
Derek C

It's the female form :-)

Look just to the rear of the front doors, the 'waist' draws in. Then the rear - that's a booty aka

I don't really care for her open mouth at the front.

Reply to
Adrian C