OT (possibly) www.fancyplates.com

Has anyone heard anything adverse about them over the last couple of weeks ?

I ordered a standard UK front plate on 27th Feb (with some wording underneath), which was followed by a phone call on 28th Feb to say the plate details hadn`t gone through, but the payment had. I emailed the details across and waited. And waited. And waited.

I`ve followed up with a phone call on Monday this week and again reconfirmed the plate details, and by Thursday lunchtime it still hadn`t arrived. I faxed them (no response) and tried to phone them - no answer.

I`m getting to the stage where i`m thinking of doing a charge-back on my credit card and just hitting Halfords instead :-/

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Spoke to them again yesterday - promises to get it to me today remain unfulfilled... Really not recommended at this stage of the game...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Finally received it today as ordered, so while my experience wasn't particularly good, they're not on my "bad vendor" list.

If you're not in a hurry, it looks like they do a good job !

Reply to
Colin Wilson