Pug 406 1998 lost key replacement

Hi peeps,

i have a 406 in France which was stolen following a house breakin (they found the key) but now has been found by the Gendarmerie. The key is not with the car, can i get a new one made up here in the uk with the details of the car ie vin number etc? or do i need to speak to Pug?

Ta

Steve

Reply to
Mr Sandman

Is it transponder or keypad immobiliser on it?

Reply to
Adrian

Is it transponder or keypad immobiliser on it?

Transponder.

Ta

Steve

Reply to
Mr Sandman

Unless you've got a second key, you're going to need to speak to Peugeot.

Reply to
Adrian

Have a chat with these chaps

They have cut me several keys from photos!!!

When I lost my carkeys I bought the new key from them and the local car locksmith came and plugged his computer in and added the transponder number to the car.

Reply to
Tom Burton