Quick MOT Question

10 working days are normally the same as 14 calendar days. However, I accept that the definative answer is 10 WORKING days. Anyway it passed on the play in the front wheel, but failed on a sticking rear brake. This I have fixed so will be back there as soon as I can.
Reply to
Brian

Brian ( snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Unless - like most - the MOT station is open on Saturdays.

Reply to
Adrian

Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays ARE NOT working days according to the official VOSA bible, "The MOT Testing Guide".

Reply to
NT

My local one is open Saturday mornings. They open at 9 - but unless you're outside at 8-30 you don't have much chance of getting in!

Reply to
asahartz

NT ( snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

What about all those tickets which ARE done on a Saturday, then?

Reply to
Adrian

All it says is that Saturdays are not included in the official working days which make up the 10 you refer to above. It does not say that a test done on a Saturday will not be valid.

Reply to
Brian