Remove Mondeo Radio

I have a Mk 3 mondeo tdci with the Sony 6 disk built in changer. How do I remove this from the consol? I have removed the trim around the gearstick but cant see how the radio pulls out.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
Mark

has it got four small holes in each of the corners, if so you need some radio pins, insert them into the holes and voila !

Reply to
reg

: > I have a Mk 3 mondeo tdci with the Sony 6 disk built in changer. How do I : > remove this from the consol? I have removed the trim around the gearstick : > but cant see how the radio pulls out.

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
Mark

yes same principle, but blades rather then pins that slot in.

Reply to
reg