Rover 200 Clutch Removal and Refitting

Hi all

Just on way home from work and my clutch has gone :o( RAC kindly towed me home...

I was wondering how easy it is to replace the clutch yourself as looking through the haynes manual it seems quite a lot is involved. It says you have to removal the transmission and then the clutch and the list of things to do to remove the transmission looked mindboggling.

Anyway input would be appreciated

Donna

Reply to
Raindancer411

It's quite boring but if you've not done before I'd expect to wast all day on it with 2 of you.

Reply to
DuncanWood

they are straightforward to change, I prefer to remove the engine, as opposed to the gearbox as it is easier.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful