Rover 45 Clock Bulb

Hi All

I thought the interior digital clock had packed up in my 2001 Rover 45 but it would appear that although the clock is working, the bulb that illuminates it has failed.

I cannot figure out how to get at it though - does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Paul

Assuming is the same as earlier generation 1st and 2nd generation

200/400 series (and the 800 series) carefully very prise the wood(!) trim strip off starting from the pasenger side to get at the clock.
Reply to
bonzo

Ah! Never thought of that approach. I'll try it - cheers.

Reply to
Paul Long