Scrapper collection in Bath area

Anyone know of someone who can take scrap vehicles away for free in the Bath area? Alternatively for as little cost as possible!

Needs to be towed as the head's blown!

Cheers, Paul

Reply to
Paul

The message from "Paul" contains these words:

Scrap steel values have been high recently. Ring your local scrappy and ask how much /they/ will pay /you/.

Reply to
Guy King

Yup, they will usually collect and give you money :)

Reply to
Tim Anderson

Got £60 for a burnt out Granada and my mate got £50 for an audi 80!

Des

Reply to
Des

Really?!!

People of Bath beware! Couldn't find anyone willing to take it away for nothing, let alone paying me.

£20 to take it off my hands is what I've had to settle for...
Reply to
Paul