Seatbelt socket - Scrappie - online??

I need a new/replacement drivers seatbelt socket for a 98 plate corsa.

Vaux have advised a new part costs £148,

I'm less enthusiastic about chinging out £148

Can I get pattern parts ( I expect not) I assume a trip down scrappie lane is in order

Ages ago I bought an ex scrappy sump for another car, and I'm almost certain I filled out a box thing online and the following day several scrappies rung me back offering said part, I choose the one that suited me best.....

now can I find it?

can I hell?

did I dream this or is the service available?

alternatively anyone breaking an old shape corsa, I would be interested in the seat belt lock thing ( no yellow flags though) and or the whole seats if in good nick!

Ta

Tom Burton

email ........ seats{at}firstname[dot]lastname[dot]name

Reply to
Tom Burton

Can supply for £25.00 + P&P

Alternatively a complete interior from anything from an L to a GSi can be supplied. In fact.... nearly all Vauxhall parts

JK

Reply to
JK

I suddenly like you

where does I pay my money?

Reply to
Tom Burton

Send e-mail to me and remove the obvious from the mail

JK

Reply to
JK

Try here

turn your speakers DOWN first :-) Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Sent last night!

Reply to