Slightly OT but I trust you guys...

But there's a big difference between being able to drive with a trailer, and being able to drive with a trailer to pass a test.... Reversing was not an issue for me, as I'd been doing it for years with tractors anyway.

Reply to
moray

Yes it would. What it wouldn't cover you for is minibuses with more than 8 people.

Only thing is that you now have to do it in two stages. You have to take a Cat C test first then take C + E. You're looking around £2000 in total but you could recoup that by doing a few Saturdays driving artics for an agency at around £15/hr.

Also, because demand for agency drivers is as it is, you'd not have to fear unemployment because if you lost your current job for whatever reason, you just sign up with a driving agency and be working the following week.

Reply to
Conor