Smartening up the wheels

Ancient (1994), but venerable Corolla needs a bit of *smartening-up* prior to passing it on. Argos do plastic wheel trims for £14. Are these the best bet? Or are there some other 'inexpensive' plastic wheels trims out there that are better? Thanks.

Reply to
HenryRJackson

You might get a pleasant surprise if you call your local dealer and ask about Toyota original ones.

Reply to
John Williamson

I've never had a pleasant surprise 'price-wise' from Toyota in forty years. Even the staff have the decency to be embarrased about it. But i took your advice this morning and phoned the Toyota Dealer. Eighty nine pounds fify six pence for four plastic wheel trims. So no surprises from Toyota there then.

Reply to
john ryan

Okay. I was going by my experience with the last car I wanted to get back to a decent state, but that was a Fiat. Though if you're bothered about originality, then that's not *too* bad a price.

Reply to
John Williamson