Vesta Meals

OK, just place your food snobbery to one side for a moment.

Let's face it, Vesta Meals rocked! And it stinks that you can't get them anymore.

My favourite was the chicken/beef curry, but the chow mein with the crispy noodles which never quite cooked evenly was a close second.

And before anyone says they were as bad as Pot Noodles, at least the Vesta's had real meat in them!

Hmmm, real meat...

I suppose you're all going to tell me you hated them now, aren't you?

Reply to
Gez Watson !

You can get them (beef curries, chowmein etc) on Amazon except the paella ones, which I am jonesing for. I can't find them ANYWHERE. I'd even import them if I could.

Reply to
L Jennings