vw polo- help my wheels f****d help naming the problem

i proper bumped my vw polo up a curb and its hurting the wheel is rubbing on the arc wen i turn the steering wheel to the right its fine when i turn it to the left it makes sum awfull noise 1 i kno the steerings out

2 i dnt kno wat the part is called dats bent (i think it might be the left suspention arm not to sure) 3 i cant find my owners manual ANY IDEAS>>>??!?!?!?!? on the name of the part or how 2 solve da problem meassage me please THANKS!

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk

Reply to
popz

That's got to be the least coherent message this year!

Reply to
Guy King

Sorry, I can't speak your language. Try posting this in uk.rec.chav. .They might be able to understand you.

Reply to
Partac

Bwahahahaha. It's Ali G

Reply to
Malc

In message , popz writes

I cut and paste your text into the Babelfish website but it struggled to translate it into English.

Anyway I grabbed the nearest Burberry wearing youth off the street and he reckons that you have bent your left track control arm, sometimes known as the wishbone. It should cost about £20 for a new part plus labour if you can't fit it yourself. The tracking will need checking afterwards.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

I'll repeat the need for checking/adjusting tracking after wishbone replacement. I had both wishbones done in October, tyres were fine. Now just 3 or so months later, I have a practically bald inside edge of drivers side tyre requiring both to be replaced and tracking adjusted - total cost I'm expecting to be about £100.

My fault because I knew I should have got it checked after it was done, but never got around to it.

David Hearn

Please learn to write properly. As you can see, most people do not think that "txt spk" is acceptable use of our language - it's just lazy.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

I'd like to help you but the meaningless drivel you posted means f*ck all to me.

Would you like to try that again in English?

Reply to
Conor

If the original problem was hitting a kerb hard enough to bend the wishbone then I think the tyre structure/sidewall needs checking and the wheel should be checked for dents (steel) or cracks (alloy) as well.

Reply to
PC Paul

sounds like the wishbone

Reply to
a.n.other

i propper dont now your talk bro. can u tork my tork pleez bro?

Reply to
a.n.other

English? Hard of it?

Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

And yes I *did* mean Hard - sort of an 8.30 Sunday attempt at humour... :)

Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon