Weber 32/34 DMTL

Ok, I'm as bad as 'pinking' Peter.....

But, does anyone know the stud pattern / spacing for these things? - the bloke who can refurb my Pierburg has one for sale - says it's a conversion kit for a MkII Golf 1.6, and am trying to work out if it'll fit my MkI 1.5.....

Reply to
SteveH

In news:1grzpbv.tqkj371rb32znN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk, SteveH decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Um if it doesn't fit the 1.5 manifold, see if a 1.6 manifold will fit.

Reply to
Pete M

You can buy adapter plates from Webcon to fit near enough any manifold. Was £30-odd for one to fit a Nova 1.3/1.4 manifold.

Reply to
Snapper

A bit of a trawl suggests it will.

That's how people have fitted Webers to MkI Sciroccos with the same engine as the Golf.

So, scrappy tomorrow to rip bits off a MkII 1600, then.

Reply to
SteveH