whats my chance of finding?

A old Mistubish Starion

I want to uprate the brakes on my GT 77 Celica, these would fit straight on, but 'those' car clubs wont sell me any or say they have the bits, it seems these brakes and all the bits would bolt straight on my car, and are large fantastic brakes. Supra and Rover SD1 needs a fair bit of work, but what front brakes are on a SD1?

Is there a online scapyard data base?

BTW still not tried to remove the rounded nut yet, should be at the weekend, will let you know how i get on.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

There are three types. Two and four piston calipers, and some four piston types (Vitesse and EFI) have vented discs. These are also dual circuit, so not retro fittable easily.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks, found out teh first Celica/Supra MA61 will bolt straight on.

Celicas are damn popular in OZ and like mine, nice to tune but a pain to bring to a halt.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES